CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

September 17, 2007

She takes after her mother...

At dinner tonight, we were discussing everyone's special talents, a favorite past time at our house. Daddy often tells involved night time stories in which our children figure as the heroes who must use their special talents to save the day.

Traditionally, Mermaid Princess' special talents have been to encourage everyone in her kingdom and to alway out think the bad guys. Tonight, however, we learned she has a new special talent.

Daddy: "And then Mermaid Princess use her special talent, which is....?"

MP: "I'm the one who knows what everyone should be doing. I tell everyone what to do all the time, and they are much happier because of it."

And to think, we read a book on bossiness after lunch today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

littlebro again...

tell the others they have an understanding uncle who knows exactly what they're going through about an hour away, and that he is available at ANY time to help them deal with this.

I'll be praying for them...

The Curly Redhead said...

ROTFL!

Anonymous said...

Seconded!
Except the living an hour away part.
I think you should move.

(I'm loving the blog! I would like to say that I've added it to my bookmarks and click on the link every day, but I don't. It's too much fun for that -- I don't close the tab a reload it every day instead.)

Love,
littlesis, whose husband asks "does this mean the curly redhead is the Mermaid Queen?"