CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

May 8, 2008

Recent artwork

We were hanging a picture yesterday. It took a little longer than normal. Here's why:

"To low. To low. To Hi. Just rit."

That's right... the "up down left right" directions had to be written before they could be shared. My arm is a little sore.

And then, Mermaid Princess and Flash came home from church the other day with these:
Definitely keepers.

My 'artwork', on the other hand, has not fared as well. As usual, each spring, I go buy a few packets of seeds, have the kids help me plant them, water them devotedly for a few days while babying them on the back deck and then, inevitably and inadvertently, kill them. This year, they were drown.
Given the choice between being roasted to death (last year)
or drown, which would you choose?

The rosemary plants in the back came with some trees I ordered this year. So far they have survived my gruesome mauve thumb.

0 comments: