CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

May 19, 2008

Fort-e

Actually, building forts is not my forte, although I did and do love to build them. I'm fine with a bedspread and some sofas, but Lord help me if I ever have to construct one from pine branches and a fallen tree.

Still, I think this one has potential:

Roomy enough for 3!


With three 'twin' beds!
May I admit that I look at these photos with chagrin? This fort was built during a crunch time in both MOPS and our business, and I built the fort and then abandoned them to play in it so I could get in a few minutes of work. Needless to say, they played in it for about 8 minutes.

With a delightfully long summer ahead of us, I know this one is going to get a do-over!

1 comments:

Clare said...

Hey Pip!
I love the fort! I tagged you on my blog, I want to be your 'bloggy' friend:) XO, Clare