CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

May 19, 2008

'Captured' moments

Favorite things my guys are saying right now:

JackJack: Every bug espied is followed by "Catch it! Mommy, catch it!" And butterflies are apparently the most terrifying creatures of the insect world.

Flash: He now sings his morning grace over the food as loud as he can. When asked why, he says, "I think God would like to wake up to my singing."

Mermaid Princess: Tonight at dinner, after I recounted to Daddy all the wonderful things she did to be a blessing to her brothers and others, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, thank you for all the work you do for our family. I'm so thankful that I think I might wake up in the middle of the night just to come tell you again."

Now, in case you think my children are angels in human form, it bears mentioning that the older two attempted to lock the youngest in the bathroom with the lights off and a blanket under the door to block all vestiges of light. I came upon them as they were hooking a chair under the doorknob to seal him in. All survived the incident, but it was hit or miss with the older two for a few minutes there.

0 comments: