CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

April 19, 2008

Horrid virus hits cruise ship... all survive.

It all started one morning when I took a quick call from a friend instead of starting our homeschool lessons like I should have. I got off the phone to find that my crew had constructed a "boat" in the hallway.

Quite a nice rig, where everyone has their own stateroom. But does she have "yar"?*

Not a good sign, when the captain (and super hero) on the boat comes down with a sudden illness, rendering him unable to eat anything but carrots spiced with uncooked beans.

Even the generally sea-worthy first mate, Duck Duck, had to take to her quarters.

Fortunately, there was a doctor on board.

Further inspection gave us a good indication of just where the tummy ailments were originating from.

But when the chef is this cute, I say order room service with personal delivery and risk the consequences!

* Yar is from the play, The Philadelphia Story. Nope, I'm not telling you what it means. Rent the movie version made with Katherine Hepburn and have the exquisite pleasure of finding out for yourself.
(Or just google it. All of the knowledge, none of the deliciousness.)
(Is that a word, 'deliciousness?' Well if 'google' counts, I'm going with it.)

0 comments: