CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

April 8, 2008

Aunt Tam Tam

Is this not the coolest aunt you have ever seen?


Not only does she sea kayak, coach swimming and diving, answer any obscure question you might have about fractals or medical injectors... she is willing to do whatever it takes to entertain her niece and nephews.

I only wish she lived closer - it is a sign of our opposite personalities that we chose opposite coasts to live on. She tries to lure me with lack of humidity and I try to lure her with a full complement of seasons. So far, no one is budging.

She is officially a mid-thirty something today! Happy birthday, Aunt Tam Tam! We love you.

Her wedding day - now 5 years ago.
(we love you too, Uncle Dac)

1 comments:

Tam said...

Wow! What an awesome birthday present! Thanks!

And I would like to point out that we _do_ have seasons, thank-you-very-much. I distinctly remember two sunny days last August, and five snowflakes in January.