CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

September 4, 2008

"I've never loved you more"

Music to a girl's ears when they come from her best beau.

What can I say? I cancelled tonight's weekly planning session (logistics, finances, weekend action plan)...

At one point I remembered it was the start of the NFL season. Separately, I remembered that this is the wrap-up of the Republican Convention. For either of those, I would have made sure it was brief and let the man get to his remote.

But both the man's obsessions highlighted in a single evening???

No, no. We can reschedule.

We won't be watching any commercials tonight!

2 comments:

Cindy Hersman said...

What a riot! I feel your pain!

LiveDog said...

I mean, really. What man would _not_ lay down his life for a woman like this?