CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

September 16, 2008

Halt... or I'll say halt again.

Rainy last week, so I rearranged the family room furniture so we could wrestle, play a little nerf b-ball and generally have space to get the wiggles out.

The sofas ended up becoming bunkers. Daddy had one; the big kids took the other. Wearing snorkel masks and using the snorkels as rifles, a raging battle ensued.

My favorite exchange:

Flash (jumping out from behind the sofa): Put your hands up!

Daddy, with great reluctance, raises arms all the way up.

Flash eyes him for a second.
Flash (takes aim, makes sound of 'gunshot'): Tszchoo!

Daddy: Hey! You can't do that! I put my arms up. I put myself in your protection. Start over.

Flash chews on his lip while processing this new bit of information and returns to his bunker.

Daddy (head popping up from behind sofa with an evil laugh): Aahh haaa haa haaa!

Flash (jumps out from behind the sofa): PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN!!!!

Perhaps not quite the right attitude for going into law enforcement.

1 comments:

Leighann said...

so cute. got to love how kids' minds work.