CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

December 22, 2007

JackJack turns the big 0-2

If you are here to check out our Christmas wishes, they are the next post down. And for those eager to see Christmas photos, I just have to get JackJack's birthday on here first...

JackJack has a fixation with The Little Einsteins,
and particularly with Rocket.
Our routine in the morning includes me reciting all the main characters in Little Einsteins and including him in the list. Here's Rocket, cleverly disguised as a birthday cake:

I did the rough construction here and Big E did the fine detail work. Not bad, eh?


JackJack blew out the candle, getting by with a little help from his friends.


He intently watched the distribution of the cake.


Oma secured him his very own piece.


"Yummy (gluten-free) rocket cake is so good, I need two forks!"

Happy Birthday, sweet JackJack!
We love you and we KNOW you were handpicked just for us.


2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I am SO impressed and gluten free to boot! We want some:)

Kim

Leighann said...

From one fellow Little Einsteins lover to another, uh, I mean, mother of said lover, good job on the cake!