CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

December 19, 2007

Jack strikes again... and again...

Someone has gotten tall enough to pull things off the counter. And so my very favorite form of discipline kicked in: natural consequences.

The hot chocolate was no longer hot, but it was sticky and JackJack does NOT like his clothes to be wet.

And so, our brief foray into the countertop reach, grasp and pull, has ended. If, perchance, it does happen again, I am strongly considering dumping a glass of water over his head just to reinforce the lesson.

Ah, but what's on his foot, you ask?

Yes, I stripped off his hot chocolate soaked clothes to find this:

Sing with me now! "I love Crayola! I love Crayola!" Because, my lab assistants experiments show that only Crayola's "washable markers" actually wash off.

And by the way, I think all three lab assistants were involved in this little experiment.

0 comments: