CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

January 2, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Well, the Christmas bubble is over. And it always surprises me just what turns out to be their favorite Christmas presents.

JackJack loves his bowling set, the cards from our Dora game, and his set of wood blocks. After each block gets placed, he puts his hands in the air and shouts, "I did it!" Then he looks at me and says, "Kew-l?"

Flash wears his firefighter gas mask all the time, even though it is clearly uncomfortable for him. And we have read his new Dash book to him about 40 times.

Mermaid Princess loves her new tutu. She also loves her new puzzles and books galore. We've been doing a lot of blanket snuggle reading - a mommy's dream.

This is my favorite photo from this Christmas, taken at my parents' house.


Below is a collage of photos of the boys throughout Christmas.

The Wii is my brother-in-law's, not ours. The best memory of Christmas by far was when my brother and brother-in-law held the shooting control while the kids held the driving control and they tried to fend off tank attackers. I don't think the kids are going to be allowed to get their licenses until they are 30!

0 comments: