CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

January 14, 2008

When you give a kid a camera...

expect some crazy photos. About once a week, I let the kids borrow the camera for 5 minutes each. Out of the 100 photos they take, 95 are black, out of focus, or are perfectly in focus photos of my bum and get deleted for the sake of posterior, er umm, posterity.

Most of the shots are something like this:


But then, I found these. Not sure what to do with this budding talent just yet, but as I have not taken the time to figure out how to take a decent picture, I'm praying that it's intuitive for her!

To her, a comment on growing up and leaving girlish things behind. To me, a note to do a better job teaching them to leave their boots in the garage.

A commentary on the medieval conditions for children in other parts of the world? Or a family room that appears to have been hit by a tornado?

Stating an affection for the French? or a reminder that I need to mend this guy?

0 comments: