CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

November 5, 2007


Upper photo: JackJack. I was TRYING to get a picture of him drawing on the chalkboard, but when he realized I had the camera, he insisted on facing me. He was not, however, willing to stop drawing as I snapped the photo, so here he is continuing his masterpiece while posing for me.

The lower photo is the reason I was trying to get a picture of him. He looked at us and said, "Hish" (fish) and started drawing.
He then stepped back from the shape he had made and in a stunned voice said, "Happle!" (apple).
And then he went back and put the stem on it.
The child is still a month away from being two.

As my friend Kim (www.3peanuts.blogspot.com) told me after my first post, "Be careful. Soon everything will become 'blogworthy.'"

Too true.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: