CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

November 20, 2007

Dum dum dee dummmm....

Mermaid Princess was adamant that she was getting married today. Fortunately for me, Flash was adamant he was not as he was apparently the only "man" around to marry.


I would be joyful that what she sees in our marriage, she wants for herself immediately, but... eeeeewwwwwwww.

(The long black gloves were a nice Miss Haversham-type touch, don't you think?)

Seriously cute. As long as no one's eloping.

3 comments:

Leighann said...

My SIL got married this past wkend and I was trying to explain to Natalie what getting married was all about. I told her that when two people love each other very much they get married. She said, "I am married." I said, "Really? To who?" (i know it's whom, but let's move on!) She said, "To you, mommy, because we love each other."

Who can argue with that?

The Curly Redhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

What a beautiful bride, although lets hold off for many, many years for the real thing!!