CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

June 2, 2008

Bouquet Display

I am not much of a cut-flower person. I'm terrible about remembering to change their water, and I really don't like watching them slowly die -- perhaps my failure to change the water is an attempt to bring on a sudden demise instead of a lingering decay?

Anyway, Big E. learned long ago that bringing me flowers wasn't going to make me swoon the same way that a cup of Starbucks or a new book can and he quickly and wisely changed tactics.

I can tell you that today, I received the first bouquet I have ever swooned over:

Flash and Mermaid Princess put it together themselves. It didn't cost them a penny, but it cost me my heart all over again. It won't last until morning; I am seriously considering getting beautiful prints made to frame so I will always remember the joy of this gift.


Dandelions have never been so beautiful.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have chills! Beautiful thoughtful flowers for a wonderful mommy. How sweet!

Leighann said...

so sweet.