CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

March 1, 2008

"Digital Age"

Everytime I'm inclined to purchase some new gadgety toy (which we don't have the money for), Mermaid Princess and Flash come up with something that makes me laugh with delight.

In case you are wondering what they are doing, they are working on their "laptops." Mermaid Princess is "writing a story." Flash is "drawing a birdhouse." JackJack is, well, no one's really sure, but he insisted that he have a chair and a desk.

Note they all have mice. And you can't see it in the photos, but their laptops have cords.

I must admit, I am SO thankful to live in the age of the laptop. And I'm curious to see how the computer age progresses alongside our children. One rule Big E. and I have already agreed on: No Computers in Bedrooms.

Of course, by the time they are teenagers, their computers will probably be inside their phones. Will I be willing to ban their phones from their rooms? Whew... not sure about that one.

What about you?



1 comments:

Katie said...

I completely agree with all of the above! I was just thinking yesterday how thankful I am for my laptop...and wireless internet. What a blessing, especially being at home! Also, no computers in our kids' bedrooms, either (and of course, no TV's, but that's a no-brainer!).