CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

March 3, 2008

Marjorie Daw

We bought this not-very-big-house on a good-sized lot because we were more interested in the kids playing outside than being inside.

Note: I am lousy at making this happen when the weather turns cold.
(I do not like hands cold as clams. I do not like them, Sam I am).

Limited finances + lots of space + three kids sick of being inside =
great outdoor inventiveness when the temp goes up.

This weekend, we fashioned a seesaw out of our busted water tank thing and a piece of wood. We got it workable enough for me to see that, with a little effort, we could turn it into a more stable and enduring fixture in our backyard. I know they aren't consumer-approved these days, but I just love a good seesaw.

Seems like a good homeschooling project for fair weather days!

Yee Haw!

Wow.

Got a few bugs to work out...

0 comments: