CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

February 18, 2008

Delightful or delusional?


















Optimist or spin-doctor-in-the-making, that's the question we are here to answer.

The following exchange occurred during a model clay sculpting session with the big kids. I stepped out of the kitchen for a moment to see if Big E needed a snack. Upon my return:

Mermaid Princess: Mommy, I have some good news and some bad news.

Mommy: Okay... I'd like the good news first, please.

MP: Well, the good news is that I broke your sculpture and now you get to make a brand new one!

Mommy: Uh-huh. And what's the bad news?

MP (considering for a moment): Oh! I guess there isn't any.

I'm still trying to decide if this newly developed approach to life is an asset or a liability... thoughts?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Delightful...and very smart!

Viewer said...

Can I come play at your house?
jody