CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

February 19, 2008

Big E loves a snuggle from his littlest boy, and he does get them.... until Mommy walks into the room. It is ironic to me beyond measure that my older two kids, who spent their early years pretty much with me while Daddy worked, still will choose Daddy above all. While JackJack, who has always had Daddy here in the house, really only wants Mommy. Oma and Granny and Daddy will do satisfactorily unless Mommy is somewhere nearby.

I flip-flop between finding this to be his most endearing quality and hiding in closets to get a few minutes to myself.

Here are some photos of my JackJack Einsteins::



A Giant Kangaroo has invaded our house!

Quick, call the fireman to get it out of here!


Phew! What a boy needs after a kangaroo evacuation is a good meal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look here