CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

October 3, 2008

Take your pick!

I think I've tried out a new recipe every day this week. That is either a miracle or a record - I'm not sure which.

Tonight was turkey breast (and it was delicious). JackJack devoured his, but suddenly was fussing with his teeth. I tried to see what was going on, but couldn't figure out the issue.
He looked at me and said firmly, "I need a pickle."

Me: A pickle?

JackJack (tone ascending): I need a pickle!

Me (bewildered): Why do you want a pickle?

JackJack: To quean my teef.

Me: To clean your teeth?

JackJack: Yes.

Me (in a burst of understanding): Do you mean a toothpick?

JackJack nods. Mommy hoots in laughter.

Daddy: I feel a blogpost coming on.

1 comments:

Viewer said...

Hi Pip! How are you? You haven't blogged in awhile! We are all doing great! I need to start a blog one of these days!