CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

August 7, 2008

August 6?? What the...

Wow, three weeks since the last post. Astute friends (ahem, Katie A.) always email me when I haven't posted for a while because it usually means something's up.

And indeed, so it has been.

It's no wonder Jesus only gathered 12 people around him; if you're going to give your friends your heart, twelve is about all it's possible to keep up with. And Jesus, of course, was perfect, so I'm giving myself, maybe, 8. Maybe not even.

Major surgeries, major diagnoses, major decisions, major moves, major turmoil. And all of it affecting kids.

I have fallen on the sofa each night after getting my own little guys to bed, thinking, "I really need to blog." But I just didn't know where the words were going to come from. Or the energy. (Or the photos, since I left my camera out in the rain.)

I think I'm back in the saddle now. I've almost emptied my email inbox. The house is getting reassembled. The yard is looking decent. I'm getting to bed at a good time (usually) and actually sleeping. And the camera miraculously healed itself (crazy, huh?). AND it kept all my old photos, so I can catch you up-to-date with the kids' antics.

For those who checked in - thank you. For those who have need the checking in on, I'll be calling tomorrow.

1 comments:

Leighann said...

no joke. as i was typing your address into my browser i thought, if pip hasn't posted i'm emailing her to see if everything is ok. glad to see you came up for air.