CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

October 31, 2007

Beachy keen

In defense, I'm going to say, I'm a mommy. I'm a MOPS coordinator. I'm an almost full-time business partner to my entrepreneurial husband. I like spending time with my friends. And I have to spend time with God or I'm a mess to live with.

It's been a busy month. But I'm back now.

So... want to see some cute pictures?

Here are some of my favorite shots from our trip to the beach at the beginning of the month. We will definitely pick this time of year to go again... it was fantastic.


Flash loved the water, but could we warm it up about 5 degrees?

So you see now why we call her "Mermaid Princess".








JackJack loved all of it, but nothing so much as being in Daddy's arms while Daddy stood thigh high in the ocean.



0 comments: